The Staff and Governors, working in partnership with parents and carers, aim to:
- provide the best possible education for all learners in our school
- provide a happy and safe environment where each pupil is sensitively cared for and feels valued and secure;
- provide challenging and achievable expectations and learning goals, ensuring that each pupil has the opportunity to achieve their full potential;
- through high quality teaching provide a balanced education, with raising standards of achievement as a continuous priority;
- equip pupils to become more confident, skilled and independent learners and provide opportunities to develop intellectually, socially, personally and morally; and,
- prepare each child to become an active and responsible citizen within the school and wider community.